Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Marion Holiday Park Pty Limited (ABN 74 516 416 958) of 323 Sturt Road, Bedford Park SA 5042, telephone (08) 8276 6695 (“The Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, “Marion Holiday Park and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Promotion commences on 29/07/2021 and ends at close of business on 28/10/2021, or when stocks of instant win scratch cards (“Scratch Cards”) have been exhausted, whichever is first to occur. A total of 3200 Scratch Cards will be available.
6. To receive a Scratch Card, individuals must purchase a main meal valued at $13 or more (incl. GST) at The Palms at Marion Holiday Park during the Promotional Period. Individuals will receive one (1) Scratch Card for every (1) main meal purchased (incl. GST).
7. Individuals must then scratch the instant win scratch panel on the Scratch Card to reveal whether or not they have won an Instant Prize (defined below). If the Scratch Card revealed an Instant Prize, individuals will win that Instant Prize. If the Scratch Card did not reveal an Instant Prize, individuals will not win an Instant Prize, and will not be eligible to enter a Second Chance Draw.
8. To claim their Instant Prize (for individuals that won an Instant Prize) individuals must take their scratchie to The Palms bar to receive their prize. Prizes will be able to be redeemed until the end of the promotion on 28/10/2021.
9. The following instant prizes are available to be won in this promotion (each an “Instant Prize”):
• 50 x Free main meal
• 50 x free bowl of chips
• 300 x free beer, wine or soft drink
• 2800 better luck next time (i.e. no prize won)
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only (1) Scratch Card permitted per main meal purchased.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/pass are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher/pass will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher/pass is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/pass.
16. If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $3250.00
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all Instant Prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
24. False or misleading statements: A person must not make a statement that is false or misleading in a material particular (whether by reason of the inclusion or omission of any particular) in any information provided, or record kept, under the SA Lottery & Gaming Regulations 2008.
SA Permit No. T21/957