Terms & Conditions
Check Out Our
Terms & Conditions
Deposits and Payments
- For bookings made during peak period’s FULL payment is required as a deposit.
- Outside peak periods 1 night’s tariff is required as a deposit
- All balances owing to be PAID IN FULL on check-in.
- Online bookings require FULL payment.
- A Credit Card pre-authorisation of $200 or a cash bond of $300 will be taken on arrival.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes and cancellations during PEAK PERIODS must be made  days prior to arrival or the FULL deposit is forfeited.
- Changes and cancellations outside peak time can be made  days or  hours prior to arrival or the FULL deposit if forfeited.
- Peak Periods include, but are not limited to, Easter, Long Weekends, Christmas and New Year period, and other Special Event occasions.
- A $25 CANCELLATION FEE is payable for all cancellations.
- No changes and cancellations will be accepted to any bookings made through any third party website ie. BOOKING.COM, WOTIF, EXPEDIA, etc.
- No refund will be given for cancellations due to weather if you leave early or other circumstances beyond our control. We suggest you purchase travel insurance.
- CHECK-IN time is from 2 pm and CHECK OUT time is 10 am
- Reception hours are 8 am to 6:30 pm daily, guests arriving outside these times must contact the park to make alternate arrangements. Arrivals outside these hours can call reception on (08) 8276 6695 or 1800 063 193
- Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or who arrive after reception hours and have not made alternate arrangements will forfeit the cost of the first night.
- All linen, bedding and towels are supplied in accommodation
Portacots & High Chairs
- Portacots are available to hire for accommodation only.
- A $5 charge per night to hire (including linen) applies.
- High Chairs are available for hire, free of charge
- Please contact reception prior to arrival to arrange porta-cot and high chair hire. Please note, subject to availability.
Special Requests/Allocations are on a request basis only and not guaranteed at the time of booking. Please contact the Park for confirmation of a request. Due to variations to reservations, specific room and /or site allocation cannot be guaranteed.
All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation. Fair wear and tear excluded. A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
Lost Property Policy
- Marion Holiday Park takes no responsibility for any lost/ stolen items from accommodation or vehicles.
- Any perishables or toiletries that are found in accommodation open/used will be discarded immediately.
Minimum booking periods apply during certain times of the year. School holidays, long weekends and selected events are generally when these apply. Please refer to our website or reception.
Marion Holiday Park is a PET FREE park, with the exception of medically certified guide dogs, dogs are not permitted.
- ACCOMMODATION is to be left clean and tidy with dishes & cookware washed & put away, all rubbish removed and placed in the park bins provided. Marion Holiday Park reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee up to $50/hr for cabins left in an unacceptable manner.
- ROOM SERVICE: A weekly room service of the accommodation is ONLY included in the full-priced tariff, however, a service can be requested at $30 each. Please contact reception if you would like a service. 24 hrs notice is required.
- All accommodation is STRICTLY NON SMOKING. Failure to comply with this policy will incur a $200 cleaning fee.
- For your convenience, all accommodation has a Mini Bar. If you request to have the Mini Bar removed a $20 fee will be charged.
- QUIET PLEASE around the park after 10 pm.
- Our VISITOR POLICY is applied all year round. All visitors using any of the park facilities are required to pay a $15 fee. Visitor limits apply. See Visitor Policy section.
- Guests are not permitted to host parties within the park. Full details on our Visitor Policy are provided below.
In fairness to our paying guests, we now have a visitor policy in place at Marion Holiday Park. Our park facilities have been designed to cater for our guests at its maximum occupancy. We have found it necessary to implement this policy, to ensure our paying guests have the rightful use of facilities, without restriction.
- Guests are allowed 1 visitor per booked guest
- All visitors using any of the park facilities (excluding BBQ areas) will be required to pay a $15 fee.
- All visitors to the park are required to come into the office upon arrival to be registered.
- All guests expecting visitors to arrive outside office hours (8:00 am – 6:30 pm) must make arrangements prior to the close of reception.
- Visitors to the park are the responsibility of the booked guest and any damages caused will be charged to the guest.
- Any lost or broken wristbands can be replaced. However, the original wristband must be presented to reception to receive a replacement.
Finally, we reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- Not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
- Not be able to pay for any charges
- May cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
- Be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
Facebook competitions & give-aways terms & conditions
Prizes cannot be used during peak periods; such as long weekends and school holidays etc. Bookings are subject to availability.
Group bookings terms & conditions
Please contact the park directly for a copy of our group terms and conditions.
The Roseland room terms & conditions
Please contact the park directly for a copy of our Roseland Room hire terms and conditions.